Michael J. Fox Looks Back on Hollywood Triumphs, Setbacks and Why ‘Parkinson’s Is the Gift That Keeps on Taking’

TLC (Teaching and Learning College)

Michael J. Fox Looks Back on Hollywood Triumphs, Setbacks and Why ‘Parkinson’s Is the Gift That Keeps on Taking’

May 31, 2023 at 02:43AM

It’s been a difficult few years for Michael J. Fox; in this profile, he shares his challenges with Brent Lang with honesty and self-awareness. There is a heavy focus on Fox’s Parkinson’s disease — but this represents the reality of living with a condition that affects so much.

‘I’m still happy to join the day and be a part of things,” he says. “I just enjoy the little math problems of existence. I love waking up and figuring that stuff out and at the same time being with my family. My problem is I fall down. I trip over things and fall down and break things. And that’s part of having this. But I hope that, and I feel that, I won’t break as many bones tomorrow. So that’s being optimistic.’



from Longreads https://longreads.com/2023/05/30/michael-j-fox-looks-back-on-hollywood-triumphs-setbacks-and-why-parkinsons-is-the-gift-that-keeps-on-taking/
via IFTTT

Watch
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)